Monday, December 8, 2008

Updates again

It had been around one week since i updated my blog. To describe my passed week: rotten luck.

Had a great fell on Thursday and both my palm are injuries. Can't do much stuff except sit in front of the comp, moving the mouse or use the keyboard. But know, is is not much deal except for the scar.

Lost my keys for my locker as well and found a locksmith to change the lock for me. Haiz, so bad memorisation.

Tomorrow starting my work. Wonder what am i expect to do. Hope is something trivial but interesting. Besides, hope my supervisor don't have high expectation to me as I am really dumb when come to practical. Slowly and nice to me, don't ill treat me, let me apply as many leaves as i want. And no work on Saturdays and Sundays please. Shit, i started to complain... hoho. Hope will be a nice working environment.

1 comment:

  1. Take k ya bro pooh...hope everythg will turn out beta 4 u n hope 2 c u v soon =)

    ReplyDelete