Monday, December 22, 2008

One month had gone

It had been a month since Iwas back home. Remember the day I set foot from the halls, my heart was sobbing, but u see no tears on me. I understand that 天下无不散之宴席 but I strongly believe that we will meet again in life some time later. Besides, internet is so convinient.

As i always promote in my blog, it is less exciting to stay in my country which I called HOME than in KANGAROO land...

Yesterday back from Kukup trip with 7 other friends. It is a very excited trip. Like I said, it is not where you go for a trip to be fun, but it depends on who you go with for a trip to be fun. Although we spend most of our time indoor playing mahjong, singing K and card games (thanks to Pei Wen who is a puteri ice cream). But towards the end of the trip, we finally go outdoor (yes, i like hiking and walking around under sun), we have fun in kelong and the entrance of the protected mangrove forest.

Along the trip, found that everyone had become mature. However, I am still like a kid, as childish as always. The only thing that I grow is my tummy or maybe the flesh on my cheek. Haiz, i still got a lot to catch up with everyone.

Will upload some pictures later. Just hope that my working days faster over. However, that means I am graduating soon, but i am still not ready for the social university. Jian Wei, u must grow up edy~~

2 comments:

  1. I dun wish 2b ice cream...sob sob..
    Anyway the trip was really enjoyable...n get2 noe dat u're de only1 who manage 2 wake us up since all of us were sleeping unconsciously =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i am always like that. that is my ability. i can sleep late but wake up early. early in the sense of 8 o'clock onwards. if want to wake up before that time, i will die. haha

    ReplyDelete