Thursday, December 11, 2008

Smile in my heart

It is the third day of my work and i started to feel bored.

Most of my collegues are malay and i have problems to communicate with them. Mainly beacuse too long i didn't speak malay that often. In sunway i seldom speak, let alone in australia (except time where we try not to let our international friends to know what are we talking about).

Due to lack of computers in the company, i was allowed to bring my laptop to work. OMG, even in school i also don't bring my laptop along that often. means that i will start to spend more time with my lappy. I was required to learn AutoCAD in a few hours. Shit, what a challenge. Stuff learned in power (yeah, from brandon and DGHolmes) are seen again.

Those who seen my laptop before know that my desktop background is normally blank (ie, blue color) or maybe jay chou's poster. But due to sien-ness and loneliness, I changed my desktop background to the follow photo:



Too bad still lack of some image of some friends. Everytime, when i feel bored, i just look into my desktop background. Smile in my heart when i manage to see everyone smilling happily in the picture. Recall how much fun we have there. That makes my day... at least i don't feel lonely.
Faster finish holiday and hope to see you guys soon...
But first, i also looking for my Kukup trip next week with some of my friends. Maybe by that time, i will change my desktop background again.

7 comments:

  1. tak payah risau lah... cakap bahasa senang aje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But dun folow Doi's bahasa...broken1 :)
    Bro pooh n uncle doi...lets look 4wad to our upcoming trip =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. n do rmb me n ty in ur trip... sob sob...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, memories like dat sud be sweet.
    Btw seems u all are gonna have good fun, tapao some seafood and post it to france so dat daniel n i can have it =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok send u de seafood in dream =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, pei wen so nice. i was planning to send baki to him... but in dream also

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo....dats so called "buddy" ya =)

    ReplyDelete