Thursday, December 25, 2008

Kukup

I am half a Kukupian because my dad is one. When I was young, every Chinese new year I will go back to this fishing town to see my grandparents. But ever since both passed away, I seldom go to kukup. The last time i went is when i just finish my Form 5 SPM with my family too. This time, i went with my friends, organized by very-free-de pei wen. Woan lin help to settle the accomodation. It is a holiday inn. It was fun and money worth.


5 beauties

3 beasts

We spent most of our time playing mahjong and sing K. And some card games too. Since i am a newbie when comes to playing mahjong, I paid for the "tuition fee"


Play until sien, we walked around the inn

During evening, we walked around the fishing village which is quite small. We manage to catch the sunset. After watching so many sunsets in Australia, this is the first time i watched sunset in my own country. Show you some photos provided by mei yuan which are well taken.


Truely speaking, the above four photos are really well taken. Can't believe that it is Kukup. Any really can't believe that she is using the same camera model as me. But the photos taken are so much difference. Perhaps, i need to polish my photo taking skill.

Group photo (Before leaving the inn)


On a boat

In front of the national park which is a mangrove forest (hutan paya bakau)


On a kelong. This is an eye opening trip cause i learned quite a lot about fish. Besides, i saw a jellyfish bigger than the size of a basketball. Really scare me

Looking forward to the next trip. Perhaps, when dann is back from germany or tze yong back from russia. But that time, they organise one, k?? Haha...

4 comments:

  1. hey...you forgot to give credit to me!

    i am the IDEA CONTRIBUTOR! pengelola .... 主催

    wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. okla, u mention that in u blog la :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx bro pooh...nex time when i miz those days in kukup wif u all den can view ur blog again =)
    Nice post ya...but i'm not rily dat free wo =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank tou pei wen for the galakan...

    i just mean that this holiday u are free mah, at least compare to most of us other than liping, didn't say always.

    ReplyDelete