Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

As I am getting older and older, I started to realise how fast time flies. It is now the end of 2008 and 2009 is coming.

During this year, I learned and experienced lots of things:

Going Australia is a wonderful and eye-opening experience. I learned about the aussie's culture, some interesting way of thinking (or maybe the more sensible way of thinking) of them and the amazing technology of this big country. Melbourne city also amazed me a lot. I experienced a very different weather too. From summer to autumn, from winter to spring. However, the 4 seasons in australia is different from those in europe and america.


This year, I also learned quite some new activities. I learned dancing, playing table tennis and volleyball. Besides, i tried skiing which caused my leg ache a lot. I found it quite fun in the end. Besides, i tried some cooking recipe. Cooking is fun sometimes.


Going around australia is the starting point for me to go around the world. Ayers Rock and Great Barrier Reef are some well known natural wonders that i seen. Hope that I have chances to walk around the world.

Studies is still the same. Just that this year, i mostly depend on myself. Study more independantly.

This year, I also get to know a lot of new friends. This is something i gained and will appreciate always. Keep in touch always.

I will never forger 2008. So many things had happened. Hope that my 2009 is as fun as 2008. Hope that I will be a better man. :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year Jian Wei ~~ :P

    wish u all the best in 2009 ~


    happy always ^^

    ReplyDelete